Saturday, December 31, 2011

Do I REALLY have that many clothes??

Well it is New Year's Eve and guess what i'm doing.... PACKING! I know what you're probably
thinking. "You are 18 and you are sitting at home packing on new years eve? Do you have friends?"
Don't you fret my friends (ha! see I do have friends! You reading this!) Anyway, I am on my way to a
party in about 20 minutes. But while I am waiting I wanted to get some more packin' done. I have
packed most my clothes and my closet is soo empty! I don't think you realize how many clothes and
shoes you have until you have to box them up! So far... 2 duffle bags, 1 suitcase, 2 big boxes and 1
little box and STILL not done! And I haven't even touched my shoes! My oh my!
I am really nervous for this new part of my life, but I need this.. I need to see what it's like to be on my
own and do things just for me. I am currently not dating anyone and so I can go to BYUI a free lady!
Well here's some pic's of the moving process.. ugh it's an ongoing process..
 It's so empty! My parents will love all the extra Hangers! ;)
Still not done..

No comments:

Post a Comment