Welp! I am here.. and am a big girl! It's for sure an adjustment and i'm not gonna lie.. I miss my parents. They are the best! As we were packing my mom got me an Aubrey Hepburn movie (I love her!.. Aubrey Hepburn.. well my mom too! ;)) and made sure I was all settled before they headed back to L-Town.
My roommates are a-dorable, but unfortunately for me they all grew up together and all have boyfriends and one is even engaged, oh and you know, they are on top of each other constantly! I mean come on- take it to your car or something! Anyway! Hopefully after this first week and my classes start getting into full swing things will get better. Here are some pictures!
The cars were packed! Poor daddy he had no idea I had so much stuff!
Before!
After!
My bed.. they had them screwed into the wall! So luckily I have super great friends here with super great tools and they came and unscrewed it for me! Thanks Bren!
Thank goodness I have two closets!
My desk area
My dresser and shelves
My Cute Vanity Area









My first day at BYU-I (well it was Ricks when I went there!) my parents dropped me off and I didn't know one person on the whole campus. I cried myself to sleep that night but after that I made the best friends I have ever had and had a great time! You will love it there! Have tons of fun and good luck in all your classes!
ReplyDeleteOh Lexie!! That is so sad! I'm glad you liked it here, I hope I do too! Thanks for reading my blog! :)
ReplyDelete