Thursday, February 2, 2012

Personal Day

Last night I decided that today was going to be personal day. I didn't have much going on in my classes, and earlier that day a guy had admitted to me that he just used me and I wasn't worth the date. So I thought it was deserved, so after some tears, hugs, and of course spooning with all 5 of us in a twin bed, my roommates agreed and the decision had been made! Tomorrow was a "Personal Day". Later that night, and i'm talking later later, we went to Walmart and Broulin's to pick up some salt and vinegar chips, fruit snacks and some Martinelli's to get us through the night and prepare me for the day ahead. 
So on this snowy beautiful day I spent it on our couch watching movies such as "Under the Tuscan Sun", "Grease", and "10 things I Hate About You" My roommate has claimed it a "1990's movie day". It's been a good day, but sadly tomorrow will come sooner than i'd like, win or loose the next day the sun will always rise. I'll still have homework, and dishes to do, as well as trying to awkwardly avoid said guy. But i'll worry about that tomorrow, for now i'm going to enjoy the rest of the day, besides who doesn't love drinking Martinelli's from the bottle and eating Peanut Butter m&m's.. oh... wait.. it's just me? Well.. that's okay :) I'll enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya girl! Sometimes you just need to take a break from everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! I love you my dear! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete