Remember when Grandpa Cressall used to say "Have a nice fall!" when we would trip? Well I thought of that today as I was hurrying to get to my Humanities class from my Psychology class (they are clear across campus from each other and I only had 15 min to get there.) So as I was hurrying along I had this genius idea I thought to myself.. "Hey because it's so freaking cold, why don't you just slip through the MC, that way you can warm up and still get to class on time!" Just for clarification the MC is the Mannwearing Center, you will find inside it:
The bookstore
The "Commons" (where the lame kids eat! ha! jk it's like the food court)
Ballrooms
Conference rooms
The Testing Center (If your tests aren't online you go to the testing center for them)
And other things
Anyway! So I open the doors and as is common with most buildings owned and taken care of by the church there are big black rugs that sometimes overlap each other in the entry way. Can you see where i'm going with this? Just in case you can't I'll tell you. So I come bookin' it in and the tip of my foot gets caught where two rugs overlap and I can feel myself going down. It really wasn't that bad of a fall other than the sound I made as I saw my day flash before my eyes.. was like an "ugh" mixed with an "ooohhh" with a little "ahhpp"! It kind of sounded like I had just pooped my pants... (don't tell my dad I said that cuz he hates when I use potty talk.) Anyway the looks I got from some of the kids around was pretty awkward.. So I just walked away as fast as I could..
No comments:
Post a Comment